Terms of service
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to PEKEBUDHA
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the PEKEBUDHA website, located at pekebudha.com.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use pekebudha.com if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, PEKEBUDHA and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all PEKEBUDHA material. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PEKEBUDHA for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish PEKEBUDHA material
• Sell, rent or sublicense PEKEBUDHA material
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy PEKEBUDHA material
• Redistribute PEKEBUDHA content
This Agreement will begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Pekebudha.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PEKEBUDHA, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting the views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, PEKEBUDHA shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PEKEBUDHA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
• Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant PEKEBUDHA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
• Governmental agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other listed companies; Y
• Accredited businesses throughout the system, except those applying for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linked party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly known business and/or consumer information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• net directory distributors only;
• Internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; Y
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not cause us or our Accredited Businesses to be viewed unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of PEKEBUDHA; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linked party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like Link. Please allow 3-5 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
• For the use of our corporate name; either
• By use of the uniform resource locator to which it links; either
• By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linked party's site.
Use of the PEKEBUDHA logo or other artwork for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement will not be permitted.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link must appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or promotes the infringement or other violation of any third party's rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not required to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; either
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liabilityLegality set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.